ESL 5 port RS-232-DB9 Embedded
Ether-Serial Link Five Port RS-232 DB-9
Ideal for POS systems, security systems, industrial automation, building automation, or any application using RS-232 devices, LAVA Ether-Serial Links provide serial ports that are network-enabled and simple to install, configure, and control.
Any serial device can send its information to an Ether-Serial Link, which then places that information on the Ethernet.
The serial ports of the LAVA Ether-Serial RS-232 5-DB9 (Embedded) look and act precisely like they are built into your computer: they appear right alongside other serial ports in Windows’ Device Manager.
Have a Question? Call: 1-800-241-5282 (US & Canada) or 1-416-674-5942
- Adds four network-enabled RS-232 DB-9 serial ports to any Ethernet network
- Designed for embedded applications (kiosks, factory automation, etc.)
- Serial ports support 115.2 kbps throughput rate each
- Serial ports easily configurable as Com 1 through Com 255
- Includes LAVA Ether Link Manager software that makes this the easiest device in its category to install and use
- Makes serial devices available to multiple users
- Includes four port DB9 Cable
- Makes one PC capable of managing hundreds of serial ports, even remotely
- Eliminates using costly PCs as dedicated serial device servers
Windows Driver Mode serial port:
Win 8, Win 7, Server 2008, Win XP (32-bit), 2000 (32-bit), Linux
Raw Server, Raw Client, Data Connect, Ethernet Modem, RFC 2217 serial port modes: all operating systems
Five DB-9 serial ports
One RJ-45 Ethernet port
Shipping weight: 18.3 oz 520 g