Dual Parallel-PCI (PCI 2 port EPP)
Two Port Parallel PCI (Enhanced Parallel Port)
The Dual Parallel PCI offers two parallel ports for ultra high-speed transfer rates when working with storage devices, scanners, printers, tape drives, and more.
The Dual Parallel-PCI provides the easiest way to add two EPP parallel ports to a PCI-equipped system, while using only one system IRQ. Its throughput capability provides for the smoothest file transfers between peripherals and PCs, without placing extra demands on the system’s PCI-slot and IRQ resources.
Have a Question? Call: 1-800-241-5282 (US & Canada) or 1-416-674-5942
- Adds two 25-pin Enhanced (EPP)
- Parallel Ports to any PCI-equipped PC
- Up to 3x FASTER than standard ISA or motherboard EPP ports: supports transfer rates of up to 4.5Mbps
- O/S automatically selects next available IRQ and LPT address
- Both parallel ports share one system IRQ
- Easy Plug and Play installation
- Backwards compatible with legacy parallel port peripherals
- Software configurable for standard ISA LPT (0278h and 0378h) addresses (only where permitted by the operating system: Windows 98 and earlier)
1 PCI slot
2 25-pin EPP parallel ports
Shipping weight: 6.0 oz/170 g