LavaPort-PCI (PCI 2 port RS-232 16650 UART)
Dual Port Serial Card (PCI Bus 16650)
Easy to install and configure, the LavaPort-PCI adds two extra ultra high-speed serial ports to any PCI-equipped PC.
The LavaPort-PCI’s strength lies in its Moko ASIC (application-specific integrated circuit). This chip only available on LAVA products consolidates a number of separate components into one chip. This adds efficiency in manufacture, while eliminating any possibility of component failure.
This simple and reliable board is compatible with any serial peripheral and provides the most convenient way of connecting PCs to external modems, serial printers, Palm PCs, mice, point-of-sale devices, digital cameras, and more. LavaPort-PCI is also used in various applications such as industrial, medical imaging equipment, and white box builds.
Have a Question? Call: 1-800-241-5282 (US & Canada) or 1-416-674-5942
- Adds two ultra high-speed 16650 UART serial ports to any PCI-equipped PC
- Serial ports support up to 460.8 kbps throughput rate
- Integrated 32-byte FIFO buffer with software configurable Tx/Rx triggers
- Easy Plug and Play installation
- Both ports share one PCI IRQ
- Includes LAVA Com Port Redirect Utility for renaming COM Ports in Windows 95/98/Me.
- Also included is the LAVA Modem Speed Set Utility software for easy configuration of 230.4 kbps capable external modems
1 PCI slot
2 9-pin serial ports
4.58 oz 130 g