Quattro-PCI 3.3V (PCI 4 port RS-232, 3.3 Volt)
Four Port Serial Card (PCI Bus 16550 Board)
What better way to efficiently use system resources than with the LAVA four-port Quattro-PCI 3.3 V? This tried and true board provides the easiest way to add four 16550 UART serial ports to your system while using only one system IRQ. This board is one of the most reliable, cost-effective, and flexible Plug and Play products on the market.
The Quattro-PCI 3.3 V is the ideal means of adding serial ports to systems with 3.3 volt PCI or PCI-X slots.
Few serial peripherals or PCs would not benefit from the Quattro-PCI 3.3 V’s speed and economical usage of PCI real estate, IRQs, and COM port resources. Connecting the LAVA Quattro-PCI 3.3 V to POS and security systems, and other devices has never been easier!
Have a Question? Call: 1-800-241-5282 (US & Canada) or 1-416-674-5942
- Adds four high-speed 16550 UART serial COM ports to any 3.3 volt PCI or PCI-X-equipped PC.
- All serial ports support up to 115.2 kbps throughput rate.
- All ports require only one system IRQ, even when accessed simultaneously.
- O/S automatically selects next available IRQ and COM addresses.
- Easy Plug and Play installation.
- Includes LAVA Com Port Redirect Utility for renaming COM Ports in Windows 95/98/Me.
- Allows for backward compatibility with software that supports COM 1-4 only.
1 PCI slot
4 nine-pin serial ports; two on-board, two on header cable
Shipping weight: 200 g (7.06 oz)