Quattro-PCI/LP (PCI 4 port RS-232 LP w. cable)
Four Port Low Profile Serial Card (PCI Bus 16550)
What better way to efficiently use system resources than with the LAVA four port Quattro-PCI/LP? The board provides the easiest way to add four high-speed 16550 UART serial ports to your system while using only one system IRQ in a low-profile PCI chassis.
The Quattro-PCI/LP is widely used for connecting various high-speed consumer peripherals to a PC. The fanout cable connection is popular with POS system manufacturers, while kiosk system builders find pin header connection better suited for in-the-kiosk computers.
Have a Question? Call: 1-800-241-5282 (US & Canada) or 1-416-674-5942
- Adds four high-speed 16550 UART serial COM ports to any PCI-equipped low-profile PC
- Serial ports support up to 115.2 kbps throughput rate
- All four ports share only one system IRQ
- O/S automatically selects next available IRQ and COM addresses in Windows 95/98/Me
- Easy Plug and Play installation
- Includes four-port fanout cable serial ports available on fanout cable or from on-board pin header
1 PCI slot
4 9-pin serial ports
4 on-board pin header serial ports
(alternative connection to fanout cable)
Shipping weight: 10.5 oz 300 g