SSerial-PCI (PCI 1 Port RS-232)
Easy to install and configure, the LAVA SSerial-PCI adds one extra high-speed serial port to any PCI-equipped PC.
The SSerial-PCI’s strength lies in its Moko ASIC (application-specific integrated circuit). This chip–available only on LAVA serial port products–consolidates a number of separate components into one chip, adding efficiency while virtually eliminating any possibility of component failure.
This tried and true serial card is compatible with any serial peripheral and provides the most convenient way of connecting PCs to external modems, serial printers, Palm PCs, mice, point-of-sale devices, digital cameras, and more.
Have a Question? Call: 1-800-241-5282 (US & Canada) or 1-416-674-5942
- Supports high-speeds up to 115.2 kbps throughput rate
- O/S automatically selects next available IRQ and COM addresses
- Easy Plug and Play installation
- Includes LAVA Com Port Redirect Utility for renaming COM Ports in Windows 95/98/Me.
- Allows for backward compatibility with software that supports COM 1-4 only
- The serial port is ideal for serial port devices: external modems, serial printers, Palm PCs, mice, point-of-sale devices, digital cameras, etc
1 PCI slot
1 serial port
Shipping weight: 90 g (3.18 oz)