WiFi ESL 2-232-RJ45
Ethernet-to-serial 802.11 wireless remote port
Ideal for POS systems, security systems, industrial automation, building automation, or any application using RS-232 devices, the LAVA WiFi Ether-Serial Link provides a serial port that is network-enabled, wireless-enabled, and simple to install, configure, and control.
Any serial device can send its information to a WiFi Ether-Serial Link, which then places that information on the Ethernet.
The serial ports of the LAVA WiFi ESL 2-232-RJ45 look and act precisely like they are built into your computer: they appear right alongside other serial ports in Windows’ Device Manager.
Have a Question? Call: 1-800-241-5282 (US & Canada) or 1-416-674-5942
- Adds two wireless network-enabled RS-232 RJ-45 serial ports to any 802.11a/b/g Ethernet network
- Serial ports support 115.2 kbps throughput rate (per port)
- Serial ports easily configurable as Com 1 through Com 255
- Serial ports can supply 5VDC or 12VDC for devices obtaining their power over the serial port
- Wireless Ethernet operation in Ad Hoc and Infrastructure modes
- Data encryption modes: WEP (64-bit), WEP (128-bit), WPA (TKIP), and WPA2 (AES)
- Includes LAVA Ether Link Manager software that makes this the easiest device in its category to install and use
- Makes serial devices available to multiple users
- Makes one PC capable of managing hundreds of serial ports, even remotely
- Eliminates using costly PCs as dedicated serial device servers
802.11a/b/g Wireless Ethernet interface
Windows Driver Mode serial port:
Win 8, Win 7, Server 2008, Win XP (32-bit), 2000 (32-bit), Linux
Raw Server, Raw Client, Data Connect, Ethernet Modem, RFC 2217 serial port modes: all operating systems
Two RJ-45 serial ports
One power connector
Shipping weight: 17.6 oz 500 g