Parallel-PCI 3.3V (PCI 1 port EPP, 3.3V)
One Port Parallel PCI Card (Enhanced Parallel Port)
The Parallel-PCI 3.3v has all the operational features of the standard Parallel-PCI. Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit 3.3v PCI slots, it is the ideal means of adding an EPP parallel port to servers and PCs that use PCI-X or 3.3 volt conventional PCI slots.
Have a Question? Call: 1-800-241-5282 (US & Canada) or 1-416-674-5942
- Adds one PCI bus 25-pin Enhanced (EPP) Parallel Port to any 3.3 volt PCI-equipped PC
- Up to 3x FASTER than standard ISA or motherboard EPP ports: supports transfer rates of up to 4.5Mbps
- O/S automatically selects next available IRQ and LPT address
- Easy Plug and Play installation
- Backwards compatible with legacy parallel port peripherals
- Software configurable for standard ISA LPT (0278h and 0378h) addresses (only where permitted by the operating system: Windows 98 and earlier)
- Ideal for adding extra parallel ports to any 3.3 volt PCI system
1 PCI slot
1 25-pin EPP parallel port
Shipping weight: 3.35 oz.