- Adds two powered high-speed 16550 UART serial COM ports to any PCI-equipped PC.
- Pin 1: 12 VDC; Pin 9: 5 VDC, max. amperage 1.25 amps per port (polyfused).
- Signal lines: TX, RX, GND, CTS, RTS.
- Both serial ports support up to 115.2 kbps throughput rate.
- Both ports require only one system IRQ.
- O/S automatically selects next available IRQ and COM addresses.
- Easy Plug and Play installation.
- Includes LAVA Com Port Redirect Utility for renaming COM Ports in Windows 95/98/Me.
- Allows for backward compatibility with software that supports COM 1-4 only.
1 PCI slot
Ports & Connectors:
2 nine-pin serial ports
Shipping weight: 0.308647 lb
DRIVERS AND DOCUMENTATION
Contact Our Technical Support Team
Our experienced technical support team is ready to help you find the best solution.
Give us a call at (416) 674-5942/Toll-Free +1(800) 241-5282 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open a Support Ticket
In order to streamline support requests and better serve you, we utilize a support ticket system. Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online.Open a Ticket